HAVE FUN & MAKE AN IMPACT!
At JFC Workforce, we believe the best talent will find the best talent which is why we’ve created a positive workplace culture that supports teamwork, entrepreneurial drive, creativity, and initiative. Our employees represent the power of individuals coming together toward a common goal. People come to JFC because they want a place to grow professionally while helping others. We foster that and celebrate it daily!
What’s It Like to be a Recruiter?
Learn More About Being a Recruiter at JFC Workforce
Our Thoughts on Diversity…
JFC Workforce expects and promotes a diverse and inclusive environment in which diﬀerences are recognized, respected, and valued. We believe that employing talent from diverse backgrounds fosters collaborative work environments.
- “Courtney is so incredible to work with! She is so kind and supportive and also very thorough. It was great speaking with her before each interview I had and she really helped me prepare for them. I am so grateful to have had her by my side during this process. “– Workshop Technician (candidate)12/15/2022
- “Tamara has been a complete blessing. She was very professional and answered all my questions. She was available for phone calls and always emailed me back quickly. She is very good at her job!”– Administrative Assistant (candidate)12/01/2022
- “He [Greg Potter] is very kind and responsive.”– Scheduler (candidate)12/01/2022
- “My experience with JFC has always been GREAT and they always send me GREAT workers”– Materials Manager (client)11/30/2022
- “[She] is doing very well! She has such a positive attitude and has picked up everything we have asked her to do quickly. Her positivity and willingness to dig into anything we ask is a breath of fresh air. We have been so happy with the candidates you have connected us with.”– Hiring Manager (client)11/15/2022
- “This was absolutely a great experience finding a new job. Eric Landon was wonderful to have on my side for this. He was very informative and quick to get back to me every time I had questions. Hopefully I won’t need JFC Services again, but if I do there won’t be any hesitation. I thank you all for helping me.”– General Labor (candidate)10/17/2022
- “Kat has been nothing but amazing! She is very sweet and genuine and looked to help me find the right career choice. Also Rob has been a big help as well. Working alongside Kat to get my process going quicker. Great team together! “– Registration Administrative Associate (candidate)10/17/2022
- “The recruiters I worked with (Josh and Emily) were extremely helpful and explained every step of the way.[…]provided additional help with preparing for interviews as well as provided learning material pertaining to the resignation of my current employer. They were wonderful to work with and will highly recommend them”– Customer Service Representative (candidate)10/17/2022
- “Eric was very kind! Even when he didn’t have work available he made sure he let me know as soon as he did. He also listened to what I was looking for in a position. He really takes care of us!”– Material Stocker (candidate)10/13/2022
- “[…]I appreciate all of the help he [Robert Hanosek] provided me with my journey on searching for a job. He understood what I was looking for and moved in the right direction. He returns calls and follows up immediately. I am truly grateful for the help he provided and the job he did. “– Receptionist (candidate)10/13/2022
- “Greg is an amazing recruiter who keeps in constant communication, answers all questions to the best of his abilities, and is just an all-around awesome guy. He really does his best to work with his recruits and their needs as employees. I would recommend him to anyone.”– Scheduler (candidate)10/12/2022
- “I am a person who is bigger on giving constructive criticism and feedback, but I had an incredible experience with JFC.”– Account Coordinator (candidate)10/12/2022
- “Josh has been great to work with. Very polite and professional manner, he has also been great in keeping me included in any changes or updates that have happened.”– Project Coordinator (candidate)10/12/2022
- “Courtney was awesome. She kept in contact and recommended great places to work that fit my skill set. Hopefully I won’t have the need but I would definitely work with her in the future if needed.”– Shipping and Receiving Associate (candidate)10/04/2022
- “Greg has been great to work with! He went beyond what a traditional recruiter usually does in helping clients to obtain work. “– Accounting Assistant (candidate)09/23/2022
- “Emily is amazing! She is kind and supportive. She listens to what you are interested in a job. She is on top of everything that you are needing and surroundings. I have recommended many people to JFC and have told many people about Emily and requesting her as a recruiter! “– Project Assistant (candidate)09/23/2022
- “She [Kerry Denny] has been great to work with. Very kind and informative with great response time! “– Project Crew (candidate)09/23/2022
- “Greg was wonderful and always pleasant and helpful. “– Office Assistant (candidate)09/23/2022
- “Kerry is super bubbly and it is contagious! She answered all my questions and concerns. She did awesome at looking out for my best interest. I couldn’t thank her harder if I tried. “– Shipping and Receiving Associate (candidate)09/23/2022
- “Tamara was great! She and I communicated every day in order for me to transition to employment.”– Registration Associate (candidate)09/23/2022