2nd Shift Assembler
2nd shift Assembler – York, PA
Shift: 2nd (2:30pm-12am)
Assembles boards and units using proper hand tools to complete product assembly for electronics.
- Perform the standard operation procedures.
- Read and interpret the work instructions for each product assembly.
- Perform hand assembly tasks as needed.
- Have a working knowledge of ESD Safety procedures.
- Adhere to electrostatic discharge safety standards as well as other established safety standards.
- IPC-610 and JSTD certification is a big plus but not needed
- Experience in manufacturing and soldering
- Previous hand assembly
- Mechanical aptitude
- High school GED or Diploma or above