If interested in the role below, please contact JFC today or email your resume to Taylor at TKrinock@jfcworkforce.com!!
Pay: $14.25-$17.25, depending on skill/experience
Main responsibility will be completing sub-assemblies of various refrigeration units (large scale).
- Arrives to work on time and maintains excellent attendance
- Attends all meetings called by the Supervisor and/or Production Manager
- Cleans the area assigned without continuous supervision; picking up reusable materials, sorting it into piles of like items for disposition as directed and completes the work in a timely manner
- Follows the chain of command and communicates information upwards promptly
- Team player and gets along well with fellow employee, vendors and customers
- Records time as jobs are completed daily
- Wears all safety equipment required for the job being performed
- Performs other tasks or assignments as assigned by the Supervisor or Production Manager.
- Education (HS Diploma or GED)
- Reading a ruler
- Understanding basics of a drawing
- Ability to manufacture small parts for use in assemblies and sub-assemblies
- Ability to complete wiring and assembly from drawings without mistakes
- Maintains a work/production pace that meets the timetable for job completion/delivery while avoiding lost/missing parts and scrap and/or rework of the piece being fabricated or built.
- Ability to stand and walk continuously
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds frequently
- Ability to use arms to reach above the should and bend below to the floor level occasionally
- Ability to utilize hand tools in the tightening/loosening of hardware
- Ability to be around moving machinery and equipment continuously