3rd shift Production Associates/ Assemblers
East Earl, Pennsylvania/Temp/Contract
JFC is now URGENTLY hiring for both production and warehouse workers for a company located in the New Holland/East Earl area! This client offers various roles including but not limited to: Warehouse Associates, Forklift Operators, Machine Operators, Assemblers, and more!! These are FANTASTIC Temp-Hire roles with a company that promotes room for growth and advancement.
See Job Description below and if interested, please submit your resume to Taylor at TKrinock@jfcworkforce.com or call JFC today at 717-399-6474!
Production & Warehouse Roles
Shift: 3rd shift, temp-to-hire
Essential Job Functions within Production:
- Operating machines to build/assembly cabinets.
- Perform complex machinery/equipment setups.
- Assembling wood products using hand tools, clamps, glue, etc.
- Measuring products for accurate lengths and widths
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition, following prescribed safety requirements at all times.
- Detect and report defective materials or questionable conditions to the appropriate team leader.
Essential Job Functions within Warehouse:
- Use of pallet jack to move and make skids for shipping
- Loading and unloading trucks when needed
- Order building, packing, shipping and receiving, inventory
- Delivering suppliers to different production sectors
- Forklift operation (if qualified)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of specialized experience in a manufacturing or warehouse environment
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of MS Office
- Must be familiar with basic machine functions in order to perform the specified tasks.
- Must have attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage their time.
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings, use simple math, use measuring instruments (including but not limited to a tape measure, digital/dial caliper, etc.) and follow written job instructions.
- Must be able to use a variety of hand and bench power tools and possess advanced skills in order to operate production machinery with various controls and adjustments.
Submit your resume for immediate consideration, or call JFC at 717-399-6474 for more information!