East Earl, Pennsylvania/Temp/Contract
Seeking Production Associates for a company in East Earl!
1st shift, temp-to-hire
Roles available include sealer/sander, component processor, package skid handler, and zero packager.
Position Summary: The person in this position carries out specific tasks as directed by a team leader in various areas of the facility. The Production Associates will be able to perform many functions throughout the facility including, but no limited to Assembly, Framing, Chopping, and CNC.
Essential Job Functions may include:
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition, following prescribed safety requirements at all times.
- Identify and communicate safety violations and/or injuries to team leader or manager.
- Detect and report defective materials or questionable conditions to the appropriate team leader.
- Complete tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules with minimal supervision.
- Assure that all products maintain the highest standard of quality by understanding and utilizing the following:
- product specification sheets
- operational storyboards
- material specification sheets
- machining specification sheets
- Successive inspection of parts to ensure accuracy and cell work instruction documents.
- Work with team members to maximize productivity, quality, safety, delivery, and yield regularly meeting all metric expectations.
- Perform complex machinery/equipment setups.
- Maintain updated training on all work instructions, SOP and policies that relate to all areas of responsibility.
- Train occasionally employees on specific work processes and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-5 years of specialized experience in a manufacturing environment
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of MS Office
- Must be familiar with basic machine functions in order to perform the specified tasks.
- Must have attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage their time.
- Must have the ability to regularly meet deadline requirements.
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings, use simple math, use measuring instruments (including but not limited to a tape measure, digital/dial caliper, etc.) and follow written job instructions.
- Must be able to use a variety of hand and bench power tools and possess advanced skills in order to operate production machinery with various controls and adjustments.
- Must have the ability to work a flexible work schedule occasionally across shifts.
- Must have the ability to see color, or perceive color differences under varying lighting conditions as well as have the ability to recognize various woods by smell and touch as well as by color and grain.
Submit your resume for immediate consideration, or call JFC at 717-399-6474 for more information!