Account Maintenance Specialist
JFC is partnering with a well known medical supply company in the York area to find an Account Maintenance Specialist for their growing team! This is a long term temporary opportunity.
Overview of the position:
Responsible for handling and maintaining all account changes. Will assist the Account Maintenance team with requests and help customers with the company database. The ideal candidate will be able to preform basic data audits and be comfortable with retaining product knowledge. Some basic accounting/account assisting would be a great additional plus!
Account Maintenance responsibilities:
- Responsible for handling Account Change Requests and New Customer setup within company database
- Perform data audits
- Responsible for maintenance customer updates
- Research addresses form returned mailings
- Maintain a working relationship with Divisional and Corporate associates who work with customer systems
- Perform special tasks and assignments as required
- Learn and maintain knowledge of products
- Participate in team project work in support of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Work with a variety of information systems (CIM360, Salesforce.com, OBIEE, AX, MoveX, AS400, etc.) in order to support the Account Maintenance data.
Additional Job Duties would include:
- Standing, moving around building. Particularly for sustained periods of time. (30% of time)
- Walking. Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances or moving from one work site to another.
- Proficient typing scores as candidate will be typing most of the day.
- May need to pick up light boxes (under 20lbs) at times.
8:00am-4:30 pm with ½ hr lunch
Preferred Start Date:
Education: High School degree required.
Years and Type of Experience: Minimum 1 year of related work experience
Key Required Skills, Knowledge and Capabilities:
- Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with customers and strong telephone etiquette skills.
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic computations.
- Capable of working independently.
- Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders in a professional and courteous manner.
If you are interested in learning more about this great opportunity, please apply now and give Chris a call at 717-657-4923.