Candidate 114543 comes to us with a Bachelor's degree in German Language and Literature and a long stable career with one company. They also traveled over seas to teach and now find themselves looking to get back into an office environment. Their experience consists of administrative work, scheduling, assisting accounting work, and various coordinator roles. Some of their skills and responsibilities include:
- Scheduling, timekeeping and vacation tracking for all production employees.
- Cooperating with customers, sales department, companies to meet monthly goals and objectives.
- Working with vendors, accounting, and accounts payable to ensure timely payment for services and items received.
- Typing 76WPM and proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Collecting, auditing, and reporting daily production numbers.
- Administrative duties such as filing, scanning, printing, etc.
Don't just take our word for it! Check out what her references had to say:
“She was always able to figure out problems and worked so well within groups.”
“She was very ambitious and constantly was doing work while looking for the next opportunity to help the company.”
“If you hire her, you are guaranteed a reliable employee.”
Category: Office Professional
3350 Paxton Street
Harrisburg, PA 17111
Toll Free: 1-888-JFC-JOBS
Ph: (717) 657-4923
Tell a colleague about this applicant